Hello , I would like to know if there's a way to store an encrypted global variable in bamboo without using those keywords.
I saw there's a tool called Bamboo Specs encryption. I tried to paste the generated value (example:BAMSCRT@0@0@8fboRi5VzUTdnexYVmtNeg== ) into the variable and then use it in the pipeline. But the problem is that I don't know how to decrypt it yet . Is it even possible??
Thanks in advance
Hi @Maik,
From everything I have seen and done, Bamboo Specs encryption expects one of the keywords: password, secret, etc. to be a part of the variable name in order to know that it should attempt to decrypt the variable.
Sorry I can't offer more positive news for you.
-Jimmy
No worries @Jimmy Seddon . Thanks for your fast response. If there's really no way to achieve this I will accept your answer to end the thread.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.