Dear Sirs,
for some reason (only they know) license key does not work.
I attach a video in which I apply my license key, but it doesn't work.
Please solve the problem.
Thank you
Nicolò
@Nicolò_Antonio_Piave Try to generate the license again i.e ensure you are not missing any letter/character and then paste.
How can I do this?
Is there a button or a procedure to re-insert the server id and then re-generate e new license key? We have also reinstalled Jira Core ex novo. The server id changed. What should we do now?
@Nicolò_Antonio_Piave There is a link below to regenerate a trial license, unless you order for a commercial license, if you re-install then you will have an entirely new server id. but you should not worry about the server-id the license is most important.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.