Hi,
is there any way to switch an existing Atlassian ID account to using Microsoft 365 as a login? The e-mail-address is the same for boths.
So far, there is no integration between Azure AD and any Atlassian Cloud product.
RegardsPeter
No problem, just click on "Login with Microsoft"
How do you prevent a user from then using either the Login with Microsoft AND the local Atlassian account. It seems l can login either way now.
I am having the same issue. How can we handle this?
Do you have the same content both for local and for Azure account?
The content is the same no matter what method I use to login. This creates a security hole because when someone leaves the company, they can just use their Atlassian created account as opposed the to the login that is linked to their Microsoft 365 login.
I never got my answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.