Is there any EMMA plugin available for Bamboo version 4 and up? I found an old plugin https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/BCOV/Bamboo+Coverage+Plugin which only support Bamboo version 1.2 and below.
Thank you in advance.
Hi Steve,
We don't have EMMA support for recent versions of Bamboo. Please watch and vote for this issue.
ThanksJames
With billions of Android devices out there, I can surmise that there are quite a few developers. EMMA seems to be popular and easy to find and 'stock' out of the build system with Ant.
One way to prevent an Android developer from turning away from Bamboo is to support its coverage system.
I am in the middle of evaluating Bamboo for our company. And, this will probably be a blocker for us. (Unless I can find another coverage generator for Android that is compatible with Bamboo).
OK. In the interim, how about being able to pushblish EMMA's coverage.html to confluence? Any way to do that with a 'publish' task?
Wholly crap! (SORRY for my language!!) I just realized that this comment is from Aug 2012! Now almost 2 years later, do we have an option yet? no? Well, I guess it aint comming soon. Sigh.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.