Outside of comments, descriptions and checklist items, custom emojis don't seem to work anywhere. https://help.trello.com/article/1046-creating-custom-emoji-in-trelloThe article in question mentions they can be used "elsewhere" as though it suggests there are other places where they work, yet I can't get them to show up just about anywhere else. Instead, they only display as their text ":emoji_name:"Places I have tried custom emojis and found them not working:
But I can use regular emojis in all of those places. 💰
Hey Sean,
Currently those 3 locations are where custom emojis are expected to work, although I totally understand wanting to have that support everywhere. To my knowledge, there's some current challenges with the encoding of emojis in those fields.
Either way, I'll let the team know you'd really love to see those supported in the future.
Any update on this item?Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.