Looking for help with how to set up a board for two users with multiple recurring tasks with differing periodicity. Tasks will largely fall into one of these categories:
1. Weekly task assigned to the same user every week
2. Fortnightly task that will alternate between the two users
3. Monthly task that will alternate between the two users
Currently the cards are situated in one of 3 columns: weekly/fortnightly/monthly.
I looked first at Butler, but it seems rules or buttons apply to all cards; there's no easy way to apply one rule to all cards from the weekly column, while applying a different rule to all cards in the fortnightly column, etc. I also looked at the Card Repeater power up, but that won't enable the assignee switching.
I've watched multiple videos, done multiple Google searches and can't find the answers. I'm about to give up and look for alternative software, but hoping one of you experts can advise how to do it or suggest a different way of organising it?