Hye everyone. Il would like to know how to prevent some one to modify my card or to move my card in trello.
Thks
Philippe
Hi @Philippe Vergne ,
Just visit below link and follow the steps to restrict someone to update a card!
https://help.trello.com/article/791-changing-permissions-on-a-board
Hello thank's for the link very clear and useful. I have a further in deeph use cases.
Can I restrict that on a given card as a responbible to move card from ideas to accepted to trigger further work I can prevent that some one of the team can do it as well?
Is it also possible to prenvent someone to modify the fields of the card I have created?
Ths
Hey @Philippe Vergne ,
Just change the permission of the card and members of the team.
In future updates you might prevent someone to modify the fields of the card!
For now just change the cards and members permissions in Trello!
Hi Smoumy, I did what you said card permission set to me and another team mate had written in my card and the type of the array is permission team. I should have missed something ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.