The autologin feature is great but I cannot logout and sign in as different user.
Hi @Ac_Cabalquinto
Welcome to the Community!
I know exactly what you mean! When I was setting up my husbands tasks etc, I opened an incognito window in Chrome and signed him in on there, so I could make sure that his side was working and so was mine!
Don't know if that might work for you?
Esme
I logged in into attlasian community using my gmail account.
Then I tell my partner, "hey there's a new community, wanna try it?"
Using the same machine, same browser I click my face on the upper right corner and press Log out.
It logs me out then redirects me to the top page, and then some javascript runs and logs me back again. Done it a dozen of times and I cannot log out.
If I cannot logout, my partner cannot login and try the new community.
Using a private window or another browser or another machine is a workaround but it does not solve the bug that I cannot logout (and login as another user.)
Thanks @Esme Crutchley
I hope they fix this bug soon
Another workaround is assuming you have a bitbucket account.
If you logout from via bitbucket, your atlassian community should also logout (it did in my case.)
Hope it helps (^_ -
@Ac_Cabalquinto Happens with me all the time.. I try to not use multiple ids in one browser but it happens..
When it does, I try to go to passwords section in Chrome browser and delete the saved password for id.atlassian.com and then log in again using desired userid/password
Try it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.