Hi,
I've just had to start logging in to Atlassian to get to my Trello account. But now I have to log in to Atlassian first, then log in to Trello. Am I really supposed to have to log in twice?
Thanks,
David
Hi @[deleted],
Just login to your Atlassian account then visit Trello and login with Atlassian account.
No need to login twice using credentials.
But if you are using 2 different email id's for both of then you have to login twice in that case with different credentials!
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal
" login to your Atlassian account then visit Trello and login" sounds like logging in twice! I'm having to log in to my Atlassian account and then log in again to Trello.
You have to do it once! If you are facing it every time you open the page then look at you browser or any other software settings too whether it was clearing you cookies from the browser or not! if you still face the same problem contact below link!
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
That may be what's supposed to happen, but it doesn't for me. Here's what I do:
1. I go to trello.com and click LogIn (see first image).
2. I enter my email address and a green "Log in with Atlassian" button comes up. I click it.
3. That takes me to a page headed "Log in with Trello" (see second image) with my email address pre-filled, but then I have to input a password and hit the second Log in button.
That's twice, isn't it?
I faced the same problem but now it's solved!
Same issue here. Awful user experience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.