I have a lot of cards one under the other. Is it possible to see all my cards in my page, without scroling down?
Hi @Sandra Massicotte ,
Just visit below link and follow the steps then you will able to arrange the cards and work in a lot more efficient way!
https://help.trello.com/article/806-moving-cards-or-lists
Hi @Sandra Massicotte
Welcome to the Community!
The only way that I know how to do this is to reduce the size of the screen.
On a Mac it's CMD and the minus symbol. It should be something similar on Wondows. It's also the same in the native app on Mac, so I would assume it's the same on Windows.
I usually run my Trello at 75% or 67% because I like to be able to see everything!
If that doesn't work,the only other thing to do is to split a list into two, that way you'd be able to see everything because the lists wouldn't be so long.
Let us know if that helps!
Esme
read this post.https://help.trello.com/article/819-viewing-all-of-your-cardstip: press letter "q" on any dashboards to easily and quickly filter only for your cards.i hope this help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.