Happy Friday Everyone!
I'm back filling in for another edition of Friday Fun!
We all know that the COVID-19 situation has prevented us from being able to do some of the things we would normally be doing right now. My question for everyone is first, what would you normally be doing now that you can't and then also what have you been doing instead? Have you taking up another activity, finally had the time to read that book that's been collecting on your shelves, or have you decided to finally watch every episode of every show on Netflix.

For myself, my curling season was interrupted just as we were approaching playoffs. Right about now, many of the people I curl with would be transitioning over to play baseball in the summer months (myself included), that won't be happening this year.

Silver lining, the same group of guys that I play Baseball with have always talked about how we'd love to play D&D again but everyone is to busy. So now, what was Thursday night Baseball is Thursday night D&D. This is the second week we have been playing and it's been a lot of fun!

I have also taken to sharpening my programming skills since Pluralsight is currently free to use in April. I've used this opportunity to keep some of my know languages sharp, and I've started to learn some new ones like Python. It's so widely used I figure it's something worth knowing how to write.

Alright everyone, it's your turn let's hear what you have been doing!
Have a great weekend & keep healthy and safe!