Hi All,
I would like to see the user stories that are moved to top of the backlok from the current Sprint.
Does JIRA provide a report of history to see that?
Appreciate you help on this.
Thanks.
Hi @Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan ,
Welcome to the community!
Yes, Jira provides a sprint report to see sprint history.
You can find the sprint report.
Go to project in the left sidebar you will see the tab for reports->sprint report
When will you scroll down the sprint report page you can see how many issues have been completed, incompleted and moved to backlog.
I hope it will help you.
did you check my solution?
@Monika Rani Thanks for the response. This helps a lot.
I apologize for the late response.
@Hemalatha Gopalakrishnan thank you for your response, please accept this answer so that other people also can take help of this solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.