Hi,
Is there a way I can move an existing board in to a Team? There only seems to be the option to create a new board within a team.
thanks
David
At the top of the board (just to the right of the board name), click the word "personal" and you should be able to select the team you want to move it to.
When I click here, the wording in grayed out and I can't click anything. I can see what I need to do but can't do anything.
Can you upload a screenshot?
I have the same question. I would like to move my board to a team but cannot find the word "personal" as you mentioned above. Please advise how I can move my existing board to the team.
This is what I see.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.