hi,
recently has deleted a checklist from the card.
is it possible to recover it?please help asap
Unfortunately we don't have a way to recover checklists. I'm very sorry.
@Ketevan Kazakhashvili Depending on how long ago you added the checklist, and whether or not items have been completed, you can see the name of checklists added in the card actions, and also the name of items that were already completed, this might give you some of the information you need:
I ended up in this painful situation myself i.e. deleting a long checklist. I was trying to choose "Hide completed items", instead i mistakenly pressed "Delete" which was right next and without asking for any confirmation my checklist was deleted! This is quite unbelievable! I am hoping there is some way to retrieve the checklist , but if there is none, i would request you to add that as a feature and redesign the UI in a way to avoid accidental deletion. Hope you are listening.
There is a double confirmation when deleting a checklist to prevent accidental deletion.
I don't see this option, unfortunately.
Me too, I accidentally deleted a whole checklist and there is no way to recover it .
Hi Michael,
That is really not sufficient. It is very easy to do this if you look at how many people are responding to this.
It really needs to be addressed. Tempted right now to look at alternatives to Trello if they provide a 'bin' where deleted items can be recovered.
The above screenshot looks like Trello board's. These options are not there in Jira, even I too accidentally deleted one of the checklists & came here to see if I can get any solution but unfortunately couldn't.
I don't see the deleted/removed/modified checklist in the Activity>History /All.
Can anyone help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.