First, apologies as this might be a dummmmb question.
I am coming from TFS build/release process and getting my feet wet with Bamboo.
I am working on testing out Bamboo as a potential replacement to our TFS process.
I'm trying to make my first project as simple as possible, so my first test is to basically do a build/deploy of a web assets from repo to a Windows server.
My next test will be deploying SharePoint webparts. But that will come later.
I know in TFS, a build agent is required, but not really any deploy agents are needed to destination deploy hosts.
All of that for me to ask:
For Bamboo, do all destination deploy servers require a remote agent? Another way for me to ask-- Is it possible to deploy artifacts to a Windows machine with Bamboo without a remote agent?
Are there any other agents required?
Thanks in advance!