Using the BOX and Slack power-ups. When installed and until yesterday they worked as expected.
I am not aware of any changes.Today my favorite functions have stopped working.
When attempting to attach a document in BOX to a Card, after selecting the doc to attach, I click on the "Choose-1" button and nothing happens in the browser and the attachment doesn't appear.
Also, when trying to use the Slack power-up to "Send via Direct Message", I click on the option to "Send via.." and nothing happens in the browser.
Using Fiddler to look at the HTTP traffic, I see the Fetch Command for the request go to the Server and then the Server responds with a "HTTP500 - Server Error". I am thinking that the Server Error may be caused by something being broken in the Fetch such as Token or something..
Anyone have a clue to offer about what to do next? Ever have a power-up cease to function? How did you restore the function?
Thank you so much for your help!