I tried looking through the REST API Browser (and I unchecked public api only) for a way to expose the permissions given to a particular plan and could not find one. Not sure if there is a JSON-RPC api available to let me get this information or not...
Management wants me to make a spreadsheet of all IDs that have access to Bamboo, what role each ID has on each priviledged resource - and they also want to know the last login time (which I am not sure I can even get).
I know that there are cases where the permission is based on a group, and I can query Jira to get the group members... but I just dont want to go through thousands of plans individually on the web interface, that would take me a month to do.
Looking to see if anyone else had to do something similar and can share.