Hello,
I am running Windows 10. I installed SourceTree months ago and it was working fine (the index had to be manually refreshed but nevertheless it was working).
Then one day, it stopped working.
What I have tried :
- Deleting AppData/Local/SourceTree, uninstalling and installing (v.3.3.8) again. I get the splashcreen and a progress bar icon in the launcher but then it disappears and nothing happens. I don't even have the install wizard.
- Adding the "AutomaticallyCleanupDictionaryFiles" setting in AppData/Local/SourceTree/app-3.3.8/SourceTree.exe.config
- Running .exe as administrator
- Launching CCleaner
- Rebooting between uninstall and install
- Installing an older version (3.2.6)
I do not have an AppData/Local/Atlassian folder, there is nothing related in AppData/Roaming either. Only the AppData/Local/SourceTree folder. I don't have a sourcetree.log file either.
I am out of ideas to fix this, I have looked at many threads on this forum and cannot find a solution. Please help. (I'm not a noob, i'm a software engineer, i've used ST for years on Mac, i swear
)