I updated Sourcetree (Win) to the version that now supports Mercurial repos and added my repositories.
I now find that several files are listed as modified - and it's the line-endings that's changed. I found no way to see the line endings in SourceTree, but I started TortoiseHG, which does let you see line endings - and it showed that the files was changed from CRLF to LF.
I try to discard the changes - but it doesn't appear to help. The file returns as changed and insist on changing line endings.
The odd thing is - Tortoise says that the working copy changes line endings from CFLF to LF - but when I open the file in Notepad++ it says CRLF.
And it's not all files, just a few random ones. Some times just a single froma from a repo - sometimes more.
I did say Sourcetree should handle line endings - I thought Git and Hg was set up for this in any case.
So what is going on?
Why are my line endings changed and why can I not discard them?
Any way to seeing the line endings in SourceTree?