I changed my email address within Profile and Visibility, I then lost access to my current boards. It seems like by doing this I got a whole new account and lost my old account. How can I restore my boards and previous access?
@CM Are you using Google to login or a Trello username/password?
Hi. I'm using my Trello credentials to login.
Thanks.
@CM okay so when you change your email address, it asks you to sign in again with your old address to confirm. The way you would have inadvertently created a new account is most likely by creating a new *Atlassian* account with your new email address, which means your old email address probably still exists as a Trello account.
Have you tried logging into Trello with your old email address?
Just as you thought, it was an issue with my new and old email address and how it was configured within the accounts ( a new account was inadvertently created). it eventually got resolved! thanks for your follow up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.