1) IN credential helper i have selected "<no helper>".
2) Now i want to change that option to manager.
3) Can anyone please help me on this how to update.
I just opened another question and I believe it's the sameas yours. Could you paste a screenshot so I can check if it's the same thing?
Thanks for the response, I have got the solution.
Are you ok if I ask for the solution? Do you mind sharing it?
Yes i will share it. PFB steps
1) Wipe Source tree preferences.
2) Uninstall Source tree if it shows on the apps and features.
3) Backup then delete the directory below before proceeding with next step
i) Navigate to C://Users/<UserName>/appdata/local, now delete sourcetree folders.
II) Navigate to C://Users/<UserName>/appdata/atlassian, Now delete all source tree files and folders
4)Now re-install again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.