Ok, this is a softball topic but I'm curious to see the responses. Since we are all on lockdown and meeting up is pretty limited, virtually meeting is now main stream.
SO...
If you could have an hour meeting with any ONE (that's singular) person, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
For me, its easy. I would love to have a virtual meeting with Gandalf from the J. R. R. Tolkien Lord of the Rings series for a number of reasons:
- "A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - so I don't think I would have to worry about him being late, scheduling might be a little difficult though.
- I would love to ask questions...and get answers, to so many of the questions he gets asked throughout the series THAT HE NEVER ANSWERS!
- Just to sit and listen to him recount tales of adventure.
- HE'S A WIZARD!!!!
I would have to work on the list of questions I would ask since I would only have an hour but, just an hour would be fun.
Now your turn!