I have been using Trello since 2013 both for work and personal projects.
Today I got an invite to a board from my company and I connected my personal account to my company's email to get access to the board.
Now Atlassian and my company have taken over my account and I can't go back.
I had my old company's email as primary and my personal email as secondary and never had any problem. I didn't think this would happen if I replaced my old company's email with my current's.
How can I go back? Will Trello Support give back my account? Should I ask my company? Can they give it back?
I would like to add that in all the clicks I made through the process which was during a video call I never had a warning that my company would take over my account nor that the process is irreversible.
I have information from two previous companies plus my personal projects that may now be visible to my company. Does my company have access to all the boards I have access to? Some of those are still alive in other companies. Will I lose access to my Trello boards if I stop working for my current company?