Hello! Is it possible to have the list in different boards? Let’s me explain. I’d like to have the same list in two different boards and all the changes made in this list in any of the boards could be seen in both. Is it already possible?thanks!!
sure. when you create the boards simply ensure the filters are the same or overlap to result in displaying the desired issues. When you move an issue in one board it will move in the other assuming the status mapping to columns enforce that behavior.
Thanks for the answer. Where Can i find the filters?
Pedro,
I must apologize as I now see your question is about a Trello not Jira. I answer many questions throughout the day and I missed this being Trello. I expect you could use a power up like Butler to have a secondary board follow the primary. You would have to somehow link the cards. Unfortunately this is not my area of expertise.
i have unchecked the Answer here.
Hi @Pedro_Prazeres_Santos
There are some PowerUps that can do this for you, here is a helpful guide on mirroring cards.
Some mirroring is available in Butler, however, the number of rules that would be necessary could be offputting.
Thanks anyway!!!;)
Thanks! This list is what I need. Now I’ll starting studying haha.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.