Easter is cancelled!
This week was supposed to be my turn for [Meg's] Miscellaneous Monday on Community and I well and truly f'd it up...
After spending most of the week last week planning for an awesome Easter related one 💐🐰🥚🐣 I ended up having SUCH an amazingly chilled out 3 day weekend that I completely forgot to log on and post it. LOLz 😅😂
So, here I am on Weds afternoon 14:00 CEST thinking "damn it.. that sucks... I shouldn't have spent so much time playing computer games with the kids" but then I realised:
1) That is what I luuuuuuuurv doing 💙🤖🎮, and
2) what a fantastically super-miscellaneous question for everyone on Community. So this week let's get some uber-debating going on the GOAT:

Computer game addiction is not a crime
Right now my daughter (5) is addicted to Super Mario Bros Wii, whilst my son (3, and who needs a lot of help) loves Rayman Raving Rabids. Both of them love Mariokart DS and Super Mario DS.
They are both equally addicted to but totally suck at Mario Odyssey. One day Animal Crossing will arrive and addiction levels are sure to skyrocket.

I myself am a massive Nintendo freak and plenty of GameWatch, Gameboy, DS, NES, SNES, GameCube, N64, Wii, WiiU and now Switch games have captivated my heart over the years but one game series in particular saw me rack up countless HOURS in playtime: Splintercell on the XBox, Wii and PSP!

That said; despite having owned and completed every edition possible of the Splintercell series (like seriously everything unlocked 100%), there is one outstanding game that i consider my absolute favourite, and despite being super old and running on an old console, it has to be House of the Dead: Overkill (and on the Wii!) To this day, not only have I probably racked up years in game time, not only do I still play it just for kicks because I love it sooooo much, but there is one challenge that I have STILL not unlocked.... hahahaha!!! Unbelievable.
[To unlock it requires a lot of failure and learning and then redoing the game over and over until the right strategy has been performed step-by-step (oooooh baby!], a strategy for which I have no patience!]
And I don't just have one copy... I have THREE! LOL. I also have two magnum handguns and two shotguns... all four a special limited edition version that go with the game. Ultra Addicted Uber Nerd!


So that's me and my family... now over to you:
What is your most favourite computer game of ALL TIME??