I have copied a menu planing board and I would like to program meals in a month. And so if I want to replicate a recipe twice in a month for example, how can I do it without having to copy and duplicate it?
@leire_pascual that doesn't sound logical, how do you imagine it working?
I mean, I wan to plan meals in my calendar and I want to see when did I scheduled one meal. This is, if I have a sandwich for dinner three times in a month I want to see all the times I have a sandwich for dinner. But maybe I don't repeat it every friday or every exact day in a week. That's why car repeater doesn't work. And I don't want to duplicate the card, because I don't want to have two sandwich in a list. But I would like to see in my calendar all the times I h ave had a sandwich in a year fo example. So I don't miss all the meals I have had. It might sound weird but for a meals planning for me it sounds good, so you can have a history of the meals you've prepared, without repeating the cards. But I don't know if there is a power-up or it's impossible...
@leire_pascual but why don't you want to copy the card?
because it's the same recipe and there's no point in having it duplicated. What I wanted was to be able to duplicate in the calendar without repeating the card in the list...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.