Can someone help me on this? I use my trello for work now. So I just changed my Atlassian ID email from a gmail account to my office email. It sent the verification email to my new email, I checked on it and as usual click on the verification email. Next I was asked my password and 2 factor authentication. Then something weird happened. I was asked to verify my email again! I didn't receive any, so I asked to send it again. It arrived, I clicked, and the same things happened again. This is annoying.. I tried to login to my old gmail account, and it said this email hasn't registered yet. Meaning I have successfully changed my Atlassian ID email with the new one (organisation domain). But then I can't login as it kept asking me to verify my email.
I created a new account with my old gmail. Then, of course my boards all are gone. I need to start from scratch! PLEASE HELP ME! I CAN'T LOSE MY OLD DASHBOARDS. Thanks.