I tried to create rules with butler but I when I tried to save the rule appears an error message: cant parse command. I don't know how to solve this problem.
Hi @Letícia
Welcome to the Community!
Could you take some screenshots so that we can see the rule you're trying to run as well as the error message?
We might be able to see something in the rule that's not playing fair!
Esme
Yes, of course!
Awesome! Thanks!
I've reached out to other Community Leaders, because I'm not that great with Slack and I know that other's are soooooo much better!
Hello @Letícia !
Have you tried doing this in another browser? Or in a private/incognito window? This will just make sure there's nothing going on outside of Trello, before we try to fix it there
Thanks!
I have the same error, even if I try again and again, re-install slack, etc. Did you find any solutions to it? Thanks!
Camille
Thanks @Devon Henderson incognito worked for me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.