I'm a Scrum Master in a software development company in Switzerland. We work with Scrum and have 2-week sprints.
In our company we are all in the home office since March 4th.
In Scrum language this means 3 full sprints. And since we do Scrum, I want to share some interessting facts with you. I compared the 3 sprints before Home Office and the 3 sprints during Home Office.

What I have to say is, we do not estimate bugs, we just estimate stories and we just count the number of bugs fixed in a sprint.
In this chart below you can see the number of bugs and the number of story points we deliverd in these 6 sprints:

green is number of story points, red is number of bugs
We have definitely not slowed down. I even think we are faster than normal. The bug level is the same, about 12 a sprint. But the story points we delivered is increased! Before about 26 and after about 34. That's almost a quarter more...
Now the question, where does this speed come from?
Is it just the fact, that the developers have a better focus and can work undisturbed?
I have not yet been able to answer this question and can only speculate.
What do you think? What could be the reasons?
I'm curious to hear your opinions!
Regards, Dominic