Hi all,
Is there a way to set reminders to my email 30 days before a task is due? Either natively or via a power up? I am a Trello Gold Member.
Cheers,
Stephen
@Stephen Hodges Hey Stephen, you can use Butler for this:
This might be the best support example ever.
I have 9 months of Trello Gold but it's asking me to be a paid member. If I start paying for Trello Gold will this allow me to make this command or do I need a different type of account?
Cheers!
@Stephen Hodges not sure! I'll try and get some input from someone on the Atlassian team.
Hi @Stephen Hodges @Iain Dooley ,
as far as I know.... if you are not playing more than 200 commands per month or 2000 operations per month, with Trello Gold should be enough!
Hope it helps!
Hi @Stephen Hodges
Welcome to the Community!
If you're already paying for Trello Gold and you're receiving information that you need to upgrade to a paid account, that would suggest that you've run out of commands and operations that Butler allows on this version.
As @Antonio Panea states, Gold users have 200 commands and 2000 operations per calendar month. This sounds like a lot, but it's really not!
If you're unsure how much you've got, click on the Butler button on any personal board, then go to 'Account' in the bottom left, and it will show you how much you've used. For my personal boards, this is what my Butler allowances look like (depending on which board I'm on depends on what I see. If I'm in a Team board, my allowances are much higher):
These quotas refresh on the 1st of the month, so if you've run out, you have to wait until 1st May, unless you upgrade to Business Class.
I would also suggest, if you have run out, and don't want to pay for BC, that you look through your Butler rules and see if they are all necessary. Remove the ones that aren't because you're going to run into this problem within two weeks of every month if all the Butler rules continue to run.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.