I have Trello (paid version). I use it for job, task , event and project management. It's a great tool. I wouldn't be without it now. I use several power ups too. I was a long time user of MS Office. MS Office did a good job of synching emails, tasks and calendar but lacked decent project management (IMO). So I turned to Trello and for the most part it has been great.
One area where it falls down is in the calendar department (again IMO). I tried the native calendar power up and it wasn't for me. I am VERY busy, working in excess 80 to 100hrs plus all the things that keeps you busy at home too. I NEED a calendar system that synchs across my laptop, phone (Android) and tablet (Android) flawlessly.
I initially tried using a Google calendar but had too many synch issues with slow synching and time zone issues.
I tried Planyway (paid version) and although I like it, much to my horror I discovered they didn't have an Android App. Apparently it is coming (very?) soon but I need something to use until the App is available (and that's if the App lives up to expectations).
For a while I didn't use anything until recently. So out of desperation I tried Google calendar again. It now synchs better than before and most of the events in Trello now synch to the correct day and time.
My only issue is that when I synch perpetual events, Monday to Friday, the AM events seem to spill into Saturday AM on the Google calendar. This isn't the case in Planyway, just an issue in Google calendar.
Does anyone know what causes this discrepancy in Google calendar? My time zones appear to be correct and by all accounts all events except the ones mentioned above synch correctly.
Any ideas or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.