I am wondering how to get your trello board ID.
Hi @Chris topher
Should be able to get it via JSON - this is how I did it:
URL should look like this:
https://trello.com/b/BaDyGlxp/<name of board>.json
You'll also find the list IDs in there under idList
Ste
@Chris topher boards have 2 types of ID, the short ID which is in the URL as shown here:
and the long ID which you need to get using the API. You can actually get it using the API explorer and the short ID:
... oh wait, no you can't. @bentley the developers.atlassian site doesn't have the ability to try API commands in the browser, that's pretty lame any ETA on adding it?
Anyway here's the end point, you can pass the short ID into the API endpoint and get the long ID in return:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/#api-boards-id-get
I dropped ".json" at the end of address in firefox and a pretty nice looking json display was rendered and the first item was "id", which worked for me.
I filtered "idBoard" and the only result was a "idBoardSouce" which was null. Maybe the "idBoard" has since changed to "id".
id and idboard look to match for me.
Although I still see both on Chrome. Perhaps the JSON view differs between browsers?
Hey guys, do you know if it's possible to use the above board and list IDs to run automations through Zapier? End goal is
Trigger: a record updates in our CRM
Action:
1. Find card using card URL (no problems)
2. Find board and list ID stored in the updated CRM record
3. Move card to said board and list
P.s. I'm not a dev! Many thanks
Never realized you could just add .json like that!
But can you explain what adding .json to the end of the board does?
How can I use this in other APIs?
Thx !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.