I know that many of us will be working from home for the next few weeks or months. While there are a slew of challenges and silver linings that come with this (hello, pajamas!), one thing that I have been trying to figure out, and would love your thoughts on, is how to create an ergonomically sound setup.
Within the first few weeks of wfh my upper back and neck really began to feel strained. Some of this was fixed with a laptop stand, but I feel like I am still several steps away from a good ergonomic setup. Does anyone have any advice on small adjustments that could make the best impact? Is anyone else experiencing similar challenges? I know deliveries are slow in a lot of areas, so are there things any of you have sourced from around the house that make your home office setup more comfortable and less of a strain? What's worked for you?
Stay healthy out there,
Antonia