Hi everybody, I am bumbling around and around and trying to work out all the odds and ends of Atlassian, Confluence and and and... but I never really get anywhere... I would appreciate if someone would be kind enough to show me some of their use cases or throw me a code (if that's what you say at all... probably not
)
I am trying to consolidate my clouds, emails, photos, screenshots, Evernotes, one notes, Adobe files, Office docs, Google docs etc. I would like to be able to have a one stop shop where some little crawler would go off and come back with anything relating to a search word / phrase and then tag itself and file itself and get a pat on the back from me
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And please talk slowly... meaning, I know what an API is and does, but we don't get along..., even if I asked nicely...
Thanks already! and if I had a cool gif, I'd post it. I'll work on that 
N