I want a to have a set of developers (members of a group) to be able to create and manage plans of an specific existing project, but not in others. Is this possible? How can I achieve it?
We are using Bamboo 4.1.2 build 3103 - 22 jun 12.
Hi Julio,
Yes, you can manage the plan's permissions. Here is how to:
Select the plans whose permissions you wish to edit, then clickNext(at the bottom of the screen).
You can set plan permissions for the categories of users in the table below.
Source: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO041/Granting+plan+permissions+in+bulk
Cheers!
I don't want to manage plans permissions, I want to allow users to create plans in an specific set of projects. With your approach I will need to create plans as administrator and then add group permissions each time I create a new plan.
Hi,
I am not sure that you can restrict this permission to projects but you can grant users global permission to create plans.
More info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO041/Granting+global+permissions+to+users+or+groups
We were trying to do the same thing and I don't think it is possible on a project level basis. If you have a template plan within a project you can give people cloning ability which might be restricted to the project (not 100% sure about that though).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.