Hi,
Since installing the Opsgenie app (and granting the permission to override Do Not Disturb, when prompted), I'm finding my phone is constantly in DND mode - overriding my normal schedule.
A colleague sees the same on their phone, but other colleagues on a different Opsgenie account/schedule don't recognise the problem.
I have had 2-3 alerts trigger, but I'm not on call at the moment and there are no longer any active alerts.
As it stands, I'd have to stop the app from overriding DND, which would risk missing alerts overnight.
Is this a known problem? Are there any setting controlling how Opsgenie overrides DND which I have configured incorrectly?
Android > Settings > DND :
On/Opsgenie
Turn on automatically: 1 rule: (set to nighttime hours)
"Do Not Disturb was automatically turned on by an app (Opsgenie)"
Opsgenie vesion 3.3.4
Android version 9
Moto G8 Plus
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Tim Page
Technical Director
Well Played Games