Or do they have to sign up to trello to see my public board?
Hi @Jovan Pavlicevic ,
Please do the following steps to make your board as public board.
Please let me know, if this answer helps you.
Thanks very much Barry, that's great.
I am glad that I helped you. can you mark my answer as Best Answer. So that it will be helpful for other users who have same question.
this did not work for me, we want to make boards to share with individuals outside our organzation. This is the message I get
I get the same thing as Cynthia.
How can I truly make a board PUBLIC without having to login?
Yes this does not help because seems no matter what, ayone who wants to view your calender HAS to be a member first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.