Hi All,
I wrote one article which I want to publish in the community but I am not able to see the option to submit my article under #embrace-remote tag.
Please suggest how can I do this.
Regards,
Monika
Hi @Monika Rani,
I'm pretty sure @Bridget is the person you will want to get in touch with about being able to submit articles on the Community.
Thanks!
-Jimmy
Hi @Monika Rani ! Shoot me an email to bsauer@atlassian.com - I will tell you all about the Atlassian Authors program! Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for the heads up
Thank You @Jimmy Seddon
Hi @Bridget ,
I hope you are doing well!
I have sent you an email but I didn't get any response from your side, day after yesterday sent you to follow- up email too.
Can you please help me so that I can submit my article.
Thank You
Hi @Jimmy Seddon
I am still waiting for a response from @Bridget
Can you please help me with this?
@Monika Rani I really wish there was more I could do but unfortunately I don't have those kind of powers here
The best I can do for you is to also poke @Bridget in hopes that she sees this!
Sorry I can't be more help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.