I have been using Bamboo for about 2 years. It is installed locally. Normally, when I build a plan branch, in the build activity screen, I get a Create Release button if the build was successful. Today, for the first time, I do not get a Create Release button. I don't know why.
We also use Jira. Starting on Monday of this week, we switched from sprints to kanban. Does this have anything to do with it? I have been reading posts in the community that suggest it might.
To be clear, these are the steps I am taking:
1. In the build plan, I create a new plan branch. I choose the branch that was just created and is ready for QA
2. I run the plan branch
3. I click on the Build menu Build Activity item. I choose the build that is currently building.
4. In this screen, I can watch the build progress. When it finished, a Create Release button should show up, but it does not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.