Hey everyone!
I finally updated my profile and thought that it's time to post something here after joining the community a couple months ago.
I am Jousef, I was born and raised and still living in Berlin. I work at Delivery Hero SE, a food delivery company that operates worldwide and is starting to venture into new things than just food delivery. Like, you know, other kind of products that should be delivered. 
I've been working in this company for already 9 years (the 23rd was my anniversary I think) and worked in different teams. Only a year ago I decided to help the company out when it comes to all things Atlassian and got transferred to another team in November last year. Since then the interest for learning new things in Jira, Service Desk and Confluence only grew bigger and bigger.
I'm happy I joined this community, I already see a lot of good people and was on a couple of community meetups that were all fantastic.
Hope to see/hear from you all soon,
Jousef