Unfortunately no real-life Summit and therefore no collection of beautiful swag.I look forward to the virtual Summit.
The adjustments we all have to make, (or at least many of us)....
It'd be nice to have some guidance or pointers within the Summit topics, for newbies like my self...
Thanks for this comment.
Check out Join Opsgenie's 2020 Summit Badge Scavenger Hunt Challenge! and other similar threads you will see around.
I agree with @Kat Warner while you might not have a "mountain" of swag it looks like Atlassian is still providing opportunities for you to earn some swag while sitting at home in your previously acquired swag
I'm guessing you'll find opportunities for SWAG throughout the event. I think there was mention of virtual vendor booths, they may have ways of providing SWAG as well.
Hope I don't come off as too outdated, but, sawg as in ?
an Atlassian term or just general coolness?
Stuff We All Get
Some Want A Gift
Yep ... miss the swag, but more importantly I miss the experience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.