I have organized my cards in my "active list" by the order in which I want them completed.
When these cards are completed I would like to then move them to a "done list".
One year from now these same cards will either be moved from "done" back to "active" or I will have the butler automate knew ones again.
My question is, how do I save myself from having to organize all the cards each year, is there a way to automate the process? And I need to be able to add in new cards to the list periodically, AND have their place in line recognized for future.
Is there a power-up that recognizes the order of your cards and will work from list to list?
The "sort by" function does not work as the cards are not alphabetical in title or date created. And if I simply put A) or B)etc. in front of the card names then its very time consuming to add a card into the middle of the list and then re-label every card after that with new letters.