I want to learn to use Calendar. I am not the administrator. I have access to certain boards as a member of what the administrator has called The A Team. We have a Business Account. So far, the initial step I have taken is not giving me confidence this will be easy.
Following the instructions, I found the Power Up for Calendar and clicked to Add. I got a pull down menu to select either Personal (I have none) or The A Team boards. There are 20 or more A Team boards. I assumed I could click on The A Team and all boards would be added. But, no. I had to select each board individually. Then got a choice to go back to Listing, which did not go back to the list of boards under The A Team, but went all the way back to Calendar. There I had to Add Power Up again, which brought up the Select menu, where had to select the next individual board. Got message was successful, and then had to go back to Listing, Add Calendar Power Up, Select individual board, etc., all over again. I did this 20+ times. Seems very cumbersome!
My question is when my administrator adds ("invites") me to more boards in the future, do I have to remember to go through this process for every new board? Is there something the administrator can do to automatically invoke the calendar feature (for me or in general?)