I would like to know if all the power-ups are in private hands?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @kobis ,
Toni here to help! Nice to see you around.
Yep there are some Power-Ups that belong to Trello and other ones that are private. You will see below the name of the Power-Up:
Hope it helps!
Cheers
Hi @Antonio Panea
Thank you for the fast reply.
Is this power-ups in the only one that owns by Trello?
Regards,
Kobi
HI @kobis ,
happy to help! as you can see in the screenshot above this power up it is property of Apps Square.
Every Power-Up in the market hast to passed through a validation from Trello Team. If you have any further question maybe you can refer to them directly by email.
Thanks
Regards
Thank you for this answer, however, I've failed to understand.Do you have any list tor any other way that I can see only Trello's own power-ups?
Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.