Hi
How do I copy a card from one Trello Board to another?
I am wondering if certain boards are set to be the mainboards and therefore content i.e. cards cannot be copied across from one board to another as is the case that I seemingly have
Hi @[deleted]
Welcome to the Community!
If you open the card and scroll to the bottom, there's an 'actions' list (usually next to the comments section on desktop), which looks like this:
You can click copy then select the board and list you'd like to move it to, you also have the option to keep the comments and change the title.
Hope this helps
Hi thanks BUT this doesnt work
It will only allow me to move the card in the existing board
Thanks for getting back to me.
This is what it looks like when I click 'copy':
If you click on the board in 'copy to' it will bring up a list of all the boards you have.
If this isn't available to you, could you upload a screenshot so that we can see, and we'll try and troubleshoot from there.
Esme
This is the problem it doesn't bring up any other board than the one I am in even though the company has numerous boards therefore I can only move inside this board which I do not want to do always
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.