I'm interested in understanding how to code just don't have experience with it what is the best way to learn?
I would say you should find a simple project that you would like to do, work out what the best language to do it in is, and then give it a go, starting with the tutorials and guides you can find for that language.
Before getting into any particular language though, I would take a run through one of the visual learning languages. I didn't do it myself, as it didn't exist when I started coding, but I help out young coders with Scratch quite a lot. It won't teach you the details of any particular language, but it will solidify a lot of coding concepts and principles in your mind before you get stuck into something a bit more complex.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.