I´ve got it on my start pages in chrome and now everytime I open it, I have to login, set the menu bar to alway open anda a few steps more.
Any ideas of why and how to solve it?
Thanks!
Hi Sebastián,
We didn't have any reports of this issue before, could you please open a support ticket, so we can share screenshots and take a closer look at your case?
Hi Vini, I´m sending it now trough the help section in trello. I´ll update this post with the answer you give me, if succesfull.
Hi, yes same happening to me. every week I have to log in. Not the best first impression of a company if they are adding extra steps for the user. Hopefully this can be resolved?
I continue to have this problem, and it's made Trello almost impossible to use. I get logged out after ~30min. Trello used to stay logged in for days, with the login surviving laptop sleep/hibernation, and moves between different networks (home/work) so the IP address changed.
Now, I'm forced to log in multiple times per day while my laptop has not moved and has stayed powered on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.