As much of the world is on lockdown or in isolation over COVID-19, it's interesting that my randomly assigned time for Friday Fun should fall when it does.
In my spare time, my "side hustle" if you will, is to work as a host of pub quiz nights. Obviously, with us all on lockdown we can't get together for me to host these. With an attendance of ranging from 50-100 people, twice a week, that's a lot of people in my area who no longer have that social outlet.
So I have taken to hosting them online and opening them up to anyone, at the same day/times as I usually would, via Facebook Live. (Just for fun, no prizes, just helping our collective mental wellbeing and a friendly face).
I am also sharing picture rounds (like the 3 rounds attached) as posts as well.
Have a go at the attached, share with your friends, family, colleagues, and late Friday (UK time) I will post the answers in the comments.
If you'd like to join my live broadcasts, please like/follow my Facebook page here, it'll be every Thursday at 9pm and every Sunday at 8pm UK time! - alcohol optional ;-) >> https://www.facebook.com/BigQuizNightIn


