I can't move cards between boards any more. When I select "Move list" I am no longer given the option to select a board. Only position. Similarly if I select "Move card" I can no longer select a board - only a list and position.
I used to be able to do this (I keep a fresh template board that I copy across whenever I finish a project). For reference, see the Trello help for how it should look: https://help.trello.com/article/806-moving-cards-or-lists
@[deleted]I'm not seeing the same thing, can you post a screenshot?
I have the same issue - used to have the ability to open a card and copy or move it to another board, then one day several months ago that changed such that the menu for "board" no longer appears, only a static name of the current board.
I discovered that it was because my Trello account had been taken away and assigned to my old employer (because I had an old work email address associated with my account). I ended up closing my tell Trello account.
The issue seems to have repeated. Can't move lists to another board any longer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.