hi, how can I find the last login date for users from the bamboo database?
I was trying to use this query as a base
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/find-the-last-login-date-for-a-user-in-jira-server-363364638.html
but I don't see a table similar to cwd_user
Bamboo has users but it doesn't have the same information.
Thanks.
Hi Sebastian,
It doesn't look like this is possible.
On JAC, there's an outstanding feature request - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-17728
so it doesn't look like the information is stored in Bamboo anywhere.
I'm actually using Crowd for managing the users..... would it be possible in this case?
Good question - I don't have a Crowd + Bamboo set up atm, but you can get the date of last logins on Crowd:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowdkb/list-the-last-login-date-for-all-users-in-crowd-218278872.html
You can probably filter to check only for members of the groups which have application access to Bamboo, but I don't have the schema in front of me to tell you which tables.
Hope that helps
when I run this query I get
ERROR: permission denied for relation cwd_user_attribute
I think the user I'm using has admin permissions so not sure what's going on.
the owner of this table is a user called "atlcrowd".
is this a system user or something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.